We Love Our
We Love Our
We Love Our
- Profit SharingThis is based on company performance. You work hard to make Planning Center great and we reward that well.
- Mobile Phone AllowancePhone bill? We gotcha covered. Every couple months we’ll cut you a reimbursement check to cover your plan.
- Free WeekEvery 2 months, the whole company takes a week to work on whatever project they want.
- Charitable Giving MatchYou give, we give. We’ll match your charitable giving up to $1,000 annually.
- Free Summer FridaysWe think families are important. So during the summer months we take long weekends to strengthen those ties.
- Latest TechPick out your laptop of choice – SSD’s required. (oh, and make sure to pickup a 27” Cinema Display and an iPhone, too)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision100% of your premiums are covered and there’s a generous vision budget to boot.
- Tuesday LunchesTeam lunch on Tuesday is on us! Catered lunch and down time with the team.
- 401k MatchingWe’ll contribute the equivalent of 3% of your salary to a retirement fund after you’ve worked with us for a year.
- Yearly Conference AttendanceStaying current with industry trends is important. So once a year you pick a job-related conference, we foot the bill.
Want to help churches reach more people by streamlining their administrative tasks? Love working with Ruby, Rails, Sinatra, CoffeeScript and jQuery? Want to try new stuff like Batman.js or Node.js? Would you enjoy using those skills to work for the premier online worship planning and volunteer scheduling site ranked in the top 10,000 websites? Then do we have a job for you!
PlanningCenterOnline.com is looking for a kick-butt developer to help us continue to build out the next features for our products and to help us develop new products. While working with us you will contribute to the vision and direction of our products and won’t be a lemming just doing what “the man” says. Every member of our team is critical to the design and decision making process and is equipped with the best tools to do their job. You will get a brand new decked out MacBook pro with an SSD , external monitor and an iPhone. Basically, you pick out your dream machine and we will buy it!
Our new offices, located in Carlsbad, CA (near San Diego), are amazing. Beautiful weather year round, kitchen, play room, private team rooms and several cool, comfortable lounge areas are some of the great things that we have purposefully designed into our new building. You can check out pictures, a video and some of our other amazing perks on our careers page.
We are looking for someone who can spend most of their work hours (which we don’t hound you on) with us in this new office so, unfortunately, telecommuting from another state is not an option, although we are looking to develop a Seattle office.
To the candidate that meets our needs we will offer a very competitive salary, full health & dental, a 401k, a generous profit sharing plan, relocation assistance and a once a year company retreat where we have a great time and talk about the next year of innovations that we are going to produce.
To apply for this amazing opportunity please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and make sure you send some code samples or a github link. We will not be able to consider applications that do not have any code samples attached.
Please, no recruiters or contractors.