Manage All Your Rooms & Resources Online
Every meeting has its place. Allow users to reserve rooms & choose how they should be set up for their event. Reserved rooms are grayed out for others so you don’t have to worry about double-booking.
You’ve got the right stuff! Know where your resources are, when they’re being used, and how many you have. Already using 7 of your 10 tables tonight? Other events will only see 3 tables available.
Permission to come aboard, captain? Add people to approval groups, and require approvals for any room or resource request. Beautiful graphs make it easy to see any approval status at a glance.
- Calendar Feeds Every event, room, resource or even folder gets its own calendar feed you can sync with your personal calendaring program, including Outlook, iCal and Google Calendar.
- Widgets Turn any calendar feed into a beautiful widget you can embed directly on your church website. Users can view different days and search for anything happening on that day.
- Kiosks Show calendar feeds as static or interactive kiosks. They’re perfect to display in your church lobby on touch-screen tablets or even on TVs, which will autoscroll through events.
- Custom Questions Add customized questions to your rooms or resources to make sure you get all the information you need when they are requested.
- Room Setups Add room setups with images to each room, or to share between rooms. When that room is requested, users can add extra details with their room setup needs.
- Event Discussions Each event has its own event discussion for your team to communicate important details. Approvals are added to the discussion to help you track activity.
- Detailed Reports Specify dates for any event, room, resource or folder and get detailed reports with all relevant information. You can even create customized reports to fit in with your workflow.
- Approval Groups Create approval groups, add people to them, and assign approval groups to rooms or resources. One person from each group assigned to a room or resource must approve it.
- Email Requests Detailed emails are sent to each person in all assigned approval groups when a room or resource is requested. Requesters can manually send approval emails, or they are automatically sent 30 minutes after the resource is requested.
- My Approvals Any user that has rooms or resources pending their approval can view all their approvals from the approvals page. Approve everything at once, or select individual items to approve.
- Permissions Assign each user their own permission and allow them to manage rooms, resources or people. Viewers can browse events, schedulers can create them, and administrators can manage them all.